Technical Project Manager
Searchable Design LLC is hiring a talented Technical Project Manager professional to join our team. If you have project management experience in IT field, SD is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Searchable Design.
Responsibilities for Technical Project Manager
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Able to communicate between shareholder and staff member.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
Qualifications for Technical Project Manager
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Searchable Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.